*About my BOYS&GIRLS handcrafted Boots:
Designed&Crafted by me with my hands and the help of a 1929 Signer analog sewing machine. Tryed and made to adapt to the shape of your foot👣
✔️Ask for your Slipper moccasins with time:: Remember It takes me 1day to create a pair. And remember as well 100% Handmade in IBIZA
Price for original Design + limited edition boots + 11h HANDMADE work + wool + high quality Chocolate goat leather + Local production: Only 70€
✔️From purchasing Will need 3 days to prepare your shoe before to send it since I confirm the order to you.
✔️The kids boots can be ordered in different leather depending on my stock. Another: mustard goat leather, grey/sand suede, light grey goat.
✔️This children design is available from 10 to 16cm. Upper sizes have to be ordered as adult boot. Take a look to my other Slipper moccasins here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Handmadeinibiza?ref=hdr§ion_id=18214368
✔️Give me your feet measures (long and wide) and will make a unique sleepers for you. They will be your best company for this winter!!! 🤗
✔️Take a look to the Last picture and follow the measurement illustration to know your feet length in cm. with that number you can choose the right option in this item characteristics, And put your length as information when your purchase your pair of boots. Ex: "I'm 21cm length, 8cm wide". That's all I need to know ;)
Please, feel free to ask me via PM.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The wholesale prices are from 3 pieces of the same item. Please connect with me via message to talk about creating a short edition of an item for you.
- When there was an agreement of both parts via ETSY message about the measures.
- If the order is payed, and measures are given by the buyer I Begin to create especially for it. That means that I will cut leather in the client size, and will loose a piece of material.
* the client can ask for a change for another item, but have to be clear that the refund it's always a lost for the seller as we have to pay anyway fees to ETSY.
- I recommend to wash my slipper boots as less as possible. When doing it Hand Wash with just a little wool soap to keep better the boot knitted structure. Rains it gently and let them dry near a heat source, or sun. Never use Dryer machine!
- I wash my Slipper when the cold season finish before to return it to the drawer. Of course I'm using socks, as they were normal street boots.