Woman Leather clutch, boho clutch, gift for her, ibiza bag, leather handbag, leather pouch, summer bag, boho bag, leather purse, bohemian
Make maximum impact with this one of a kind ethnic clutch.
Made from soft cow leather in a gorgeous shade of tan, MÈRIT ÖRLANDO is a chic and simple bag that adds a whole lot of style to your clothing. Whether you’re heading out for shopping in jeans or going out for brunch in a nice summer dress, this clutch is designed to enhance every outfit.
This is a premium quality clutch that has been handcrafted with care and love by me.
The perfect size for all your essentials, This bag you’ll take with you whenever you want to leave a big bag behind. Now you can go out and enjoy your day without needing to worry about a thing.
The clutch is unlined. The inside has the natural suede side of the leather which is absolutely beautiful.
Easy to wear on hand or inside another bigger to wear phone, wallet, makeup bag...
Material: Spanish Cow leather
Colors: Mustard yellow & Brown
Unique piece Handmade in Ibiza
Dimensions: 8,26 X 4,8 inch (21 x 12 cm)
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
The wholesale prices are from 3 pieces of the same item. Please connect with me via message to talk about creating a short edition of an item for you.
- When there was an agreement of both parts via ETSY message about the measures.
- If the order is payed, and measures are given by the buyer I Begin to create especially for it. That means that I will cut leather in the client size, and will loose a piece of material.
* the client can ask for a change for another item, but have to be clear that the refund it's always a lost for the seller as we have to pay anyway fees to ETSY.
- I recommend to wash my slipper boots as less as possible. When doing it Hand Wash with just a little wool soap to keep better the boot knitted structure. Rains it gently and let them dry near a heat source, or sun. Never use Dryer machine!
- I wash my Slipper when the cold season finish before to return it to the drawer. Of course I'm using socks, as they were normal street boots.