tyedye handmade ibiza tote XL big tote cotton bag maxi summer bag Maxi beach bag tyedye handmade artisanal handmade in ibiza | ibiza bag | maxi tote
This is my BEST SELLER on the hippy markets on Ibiza this summer ☺️ Clients from around the world had felt in love with Its a MUST
- 60 x 60 cm = 23'6 x 23'6 inches
- Hand dyed by me
- Resistant cotton fabric
- leather and brass hangers
- unique piece limited edition
- Cosmic pattern 👉 Fine lines and sparkles
- Roschard 👉 Vertical thick stripes
IMPORTANT: The images are an example. Every bag is unique as the pattern is Handmade NOT INDUSTRIAL repeated! Of course It's going to look very similar pattern style but with tinny differences. If you want, after purchasing I will send you pictures of the bags in your style availiable.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The wholesale prices are from 3 pieces of the same item. Please connect with me via message to talk about creating a short edition of an item for you.
- When there was an agreement of both parts via ETSY message about the measures.
- If the order is payed, and measures are given by the buyer I Begin to create especially for it. That means that I will cut leather in the client size, and will loose a piece of material.
* the client can ask for a change for another item, but have to be clear that the refund it's always a lost for the seller as we have to pay anyway fees to ETSY.
- I recommend to wash my slipper boots as less as possible. When doing it Hand Wash with just a little wool soap to keep better the boot knitted structure. Rains it gently and let them dry near a heat source, or sun. Never use Dryer machine!
- I wash my Slipper when the cold season finish before to return it to the drawer. Of course I'm using socks, as they were normal street boots.