Woman man Moccasins valentines gift wool slippers pantoufles ibiza style crochet leather moccasins boots Minnetonka Slipper boots ibiza boots
Designed&Crafted by my hands and the help of a 1929 Signer analog sewing machine. Tryed and made to adapt to the shape of your feet
My Slipper Moccasins are a great choice for everyone who wants to keep their feet warm and stylish. This handmade in Ibiza Slipper moccasins are soft, light, and breathable. They will keep your feet cozy and warm during the cold seasons, take a look to the Slipper Moccasins making of video https://youtu.be/wCuIOiDnPiI
👑 👢This Best seller Slipper design have extra height shaft to cover part of the lower ankle. I doubled the high from my lasts seasons design. The pictures correspond to the new GLAM CHOCOLATE design with all the improvements incorporated.
👣This slipper moccasins are 50% beauty, 50% comfy 😁 Are the First thing I dress when going out bed, and the last one out when I go sleep. The more you wear them, the more they get the shape of your feet as the main structure is 100% sheep wool felt reinforced by leather ❤️
The rustic brown leather of the main picture is only for 1 pair more. In case you want another leather There's available another colors (clearer brown, suede beige, soft blue, or black) used in another designs. Take a look to the Slippers moccasins section https://www.etsy.com/shop/Handmadeinibiza?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=18214368
They are really oneofakind
- Take a look to the photo details.
- IMPORTANT ⏳Ask for your Slippers with time:: Remember It takes me 6/7 days to create a pair for you 👌 In case you want to offer a pair as a gift, I can create a PDF to print as a gift meanwhile the boots are crafted.
- Limited edition boots made on demand
- 5/6 days HANDMADE work
- up, base, and ankle 100% sheep Wool felt lining.
- Outside 100% first quality Spanish leather.
- Decoration: Raw unprocessed 100% wool created by a family in Morocco. Fair trade
- Tri color decoration made with upcycled cotton fabric
- Leather and brass cord holders.
- Local production. Spanish first quality supplies.
I base my design in European size chart but I accept with no problem measures in INCHES 😉 I make the conversion.
👉Take a look to the Last picture and follow the measurement illustration to know your feet length in cm or Inches. Ex: "I'm 21cm lenthg and 9cm wide is all I need to know ;)
👉 CHOOSE YOUR option to order:
20 to 26'7cm = 7'87 to 10'6 inches
26'8 to 30cm = 10'7 to 15 Inches
👉 SOLES options (see images)
- Basic sole: base made of thick cow leather, painted sides in the leather color, and hand stitched BY HAND
*AVAILABLE to add to your BASIC model: insole made of same 100% sheep Wool felt than the lining = more isolation, more comfy. For only 6€ more. Take a look https://www.etsy.com/listing/558760782/extra-felt-insole-to-add-to-the-basic
- Rubber sole: base made by thick cow leather and rubber layer. This option is extra 3 days work as it have different drying time. In this option a wool felt insole is already added.
👉Them When ordering in the "send a note" Give me your feet measures (long and wide) and will make a unique sleepers for you. INCHES users: send me the in this system. CENTIMETERS users, send me in this one.
👉About the shipping times:
- Spain 7 days
- Europe 7 days
- USA&Canada 9days
- USA&Canada fast sending with DHL 3/4 days
* The non DHL sending option days are approximate. By experience use to be accurate, but in Christmas could take long. In any case I'm not responsible for the parcel delay.
👣 the boot in the photo are a 41eu (big size)
👣The difference of price in the variations you must choose is due to:
Raise of the material used when making bigger sizes, and the sending price increase because of the raise of weight. It's quite complicated calculate the final weight because every feet is different.
👣Of course when putting your boot in a surface with water it will be wet.
👣 I'm an artisan living on an island with no supplies so I purchase my materials going few times a year to mainland. That means that I do my best to be sorted and ready for the orders, but in some cases the materials for a model can be finished and I will do my best to offer you a matching option in color and texture.
Shoes Adult Shoes Slippers moccasins woman boots Warm boot winter slipper boots slippers Handmade wool Slipper Pantoufles Moccasins Woman boots Women slippers boots, Christmas gift, Modern slippers, Wool slippers, Warm slippers, Slippers shoes, Female slippers, black beige slippers, men's sleepers, men's sleepers, men's sleepers, street shoes, street shoes,
Please, feel free to ask me via PM.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
The wholesale prices are from 3 pieces of the same item. Please connect with me via message to talk about creating a short edition of an item for you.
- When there was an agreement of both parts via ETSY message about the measures.
- If the order is payed, and measures are given by the buyer I Begin to create especially for it. That means that I will cut leather in the client size, and will loose a piece of material.
* the client can ask for a change for another item, but have to be clear that the refund it's always a lost for the seller as we have to pay anyway fees to ETSY.
- I recommend to wash my slipper boots as less as possible. When doing it Hand Wash with just a little wool soap to keep better the boot knitted structure. Rains it gently and let them dry near a heat source, or sun. Never use Dryer machine!
- I wash my Slipper when the cold season finish before to return it to the drawer. Of course I'm using socks, as they were normal street boots.