Boho wedding dress| Linen dress | Ibiza dress | handknit top | Sexy dress | womans dress| Summer kaftan | White dress | ibiza fashion | handmade
- This short kaftan top belongs to my “Raw light” hand-knit collection in linen and cotton of unique pieces. I create every piece with my vintage manual knitting machine in my workshop at Ibiza, Spain.
- The threat I use is my own mix of 50% pale pink Silk, 40% white Linen, 10% Viscose. Mixed with super thin golden lurex on all the dress.
- First quality supplies I buy in London.
- The linen and cotton are the best option for summer, and can be used as well in colder seasons with a long sleeve T-shirt underneath.
- Due to my limited editions I buy only 1 or 2 cone yarns upcycling from big factories production, what makes every piece I create really oneofakind and quite exclusive. I do believe on the second life of big market supplies and to transform.
- The result piece is crunchy, soft and pink/saumon light.
- I never do the same design of lines and sizes. I do not count how many lines I knit from every color, so the result is never the same even it looks pretty similar. I like to craft unique pieces for unique people.
- Please note that each one of my shop items are made by order on my North IBIZA workshop. I’m putting all my efforts to supply the orders. But sometimes can have a couple of days delay. Thanks for understanding ❤️
- FREE SHIPPING in Spain. Reduced to the rest of the world.
For vegans: All my labels are made of leather untainted.
See the item video here:
Please let me know any question regarding this piece or my shop.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The wholesale prices are from 3 pieces of the same item. Please connect with me via message to talk about creating a short edition of an item for you.
- When there was an agreement of both parts via ETSY message about the measures.
- If the order is payed, and measures are given by the buyer I Begin to create especially for it. That means that I will cut leather in the client size, and will loose a piece of material.
* the client can ask for a change for another item, but have to be clear that the refund it's always a lost for the seller as we have to pay anyway fees to ETSY.
- I recommend to wash my slipper boots as less as possible. When doing it Hand Wash with just a little wool soap to keep better the boot knitted structure. Rains it gently and let them dry near a heat source, or sun. Never use Dryer machine!
- I wash my Slipper when the cold season finish before to return it to the drawer. Of course I'm using socks, as they were normal street boots.